About the Role
1. Prepare of the import-export of products both domestically and internationally.
2. Prepare of the product price expense in transportation and Insurance.
3. Prepare documents for declaring details to the Customs Department Paying import duties, including other to bring that product in and export it.
4. Negotiate with overseas buyers about prices Transportation routes, expenses, insurance costs.
5. Coordinate with government agencies, Customs Department, Ministry of Commerce, etc.
6. Prepare and control necessary documents: Proforma Invoice, Packing list, Airway Bill, Import Entry,Insurance, CO Certificate of Origin.
7. Track and collect expenses related to and verify accuracy before submitting to accounting department.
8. Save the report on the import-delivery.
9. Main job responsibility is taking care BOI, import and export tasks with Chinese company.
10. Prepare company all BOI information for Board Of Investment.
11. Contact government department for BOI, Import and Export tasks.
12. Take care of BOI privilege that company should deserved.
13. Support purchasing Ex. Order raw material from domestic supplier.
14. Support General affairs tasks.
15. Other tasks as assigned by manager.
Bachelor degree of Accounting or relate field.
Age 20 - 30 year old
New graduated are welcome
At least 0-3 years of working experience in accounting field
Knowledge of MS Office.
Good command of English and Thai.
About the Company
Bando Densen (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. was establish on April 2009, located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, We are a Japanese leading of Flexible Flat Cable and Cable Wire Manufacturing Company. We urgen to recruit highly talented individuals who are committed to drive and satisfy the needs of our customers. Currently, we are searching for candidates as the following positions